Jose Filipe Correa Guedes e Nuno Fernandes, Keeping with the Joneses: a Model and Test of how Collective Accounting Fraud Varies with Aggregate Economic Performance, European Financial Management, vol. 16, issue 1, (2010), 72 - 93.
Antonio Gledson de Carvalho e Gerges Pennachi, Can a Stock Exchange Improve Corporate Behavior? Evidence from Firms’ Migration to Premium Listings in Brazil, Journal of Corporate Finance, vol. 18, issue 4, (2012), 883-903.
- Caio Almeida, JJ Graveline, S Joslin, Do interest rate options contain information about excess returns?, Journal of Econometrics, vol. 164, issue 1 (2011), 35-44.
- Qinglei Dai and Kristian Rydqvist , Investigation of the Costly-Arbitrage Model of Price Formation Around the Ex-Dividend Day in Norway, Journal of Empirical Finance 16 (2009), 582-596.
- Carlos Eugenio Costa, João Victor Issler, Paulo Rogério Matos, A Note on the Forward- and the Equity-Premium Puzzles: Two Symptoms of the Same Illness?, Macroeconomic Dynamics, vol. 19(2), (2015), p. 446-464.
- Daniel Ferreira, E. Ornelas and J. Turner, Unbundling Ownership and Control, Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, Volume 24, (2015), Issue 1, p. 1–21.
- Pedro Saffi and Kari Sigurdsson, Price Efficiency and Short Selling, Review of Financial Studies, (2011), 24(3), 821-852.
- Pedro Santa Clara and Shu Yan, Crashes, Volatility, and the Equity Premium: Lessons from S&P500 Options, Review of Economics and Statistics, (2010), Vol. 92, No. 2, Pages 435-451
- Miguel Ferreira, Pedro Matos, Universal banks and corporate control: evidence from the global syndicated loan market, Review of Financial Studies, (2012), 25 (9), 2703-2744
- Clara Raposo, Daniel Ferreira, Miguel Ferreira, Board structure and price informativeness, Journal of Financial Economics, (2011), 99 (3), 523-545. LUBRAFIN paper (Luso-Brazilian co-authorship).
- Jose-Miguel Gaspar and Massimo Massa, The Role of Commonality between CEO and Divisional Managers in Internal Capital Markets, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, (2010), 46(3), June 2011, pp. 841–869.
- Walter Novaes, Kathryn Dewenter, Chang-Soo Kim, Anatomy of a Regulatory Race to the Top: Changes in delisting Rules at Korea's Two Stock Exchanges, 1999-2002, Journal of Corporate Finance, (2910), 16(4), 456-468.
2009 Rio de Janeiro
Ross Jennings and Ana Marques, The Joint Effects of Corporate Governance and Regulation on the Disclosure of Manager-Adjusted Non-GAAP Earnings in the US, Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Vol. 38, Issue 3-4, (2011), 364-394.
Alberta Di Giuli, The Effect of Stock Misvaluation and Investment Opportunities on the Method of Payment in Mergers, Journal of Corporate Finance, 21, 196–215.
Marco Bonomo, Rene Garcia, Nour Meddahi and Romeo Tedongap, Generalized Disappointment Aversion, Long-run Volatility Risk, and Asset Prices, Review of Financial Studies (2011) 24 (1):82-122.
Caio Almeida and René Garcia, Assessing misspecified asset pricing models with empirical likelihood estimators, Journal of Econometrics, 2012, vol. 170, issue 2, pages 519-537.
Julia Sawicki and Keshab Shrestha, Overvalued Equity and the Accruals Anomaly: Evidence from Insider Trades, Procedia Economics and Finance, Volume 2, 2012, Pages 91–100, Volume 2, (2012), Pages 91–100.
Miguel Ferreira, Pedro Matos, Nuno Fernandes, Kevin Murphy, Are US CEOs paid more? New international evidence, Review of Financial Studies 26 (2013), 323-367.
Murillo Campello, H. Almeida, B. Laranjeira, and S. Weisbenner, Corporate Debt Maturity and the Real Effects of the 2007 Credit Crisis, Critical Finance Review, 2012 (1), 3-58.
- Miguel A. Ferreira, Pedro Matos, Joao Pedro Pereira, and Pedro Pires, Do locals know better? A comparison of the performance of local and foreign institutional investors. Journal of Banking and Finance (2017) 82, 151-164.
Daniel Ferreira, Andre Castro Silva and Gustavo Manso, Incentives to Innovate and the Decision To Go Public or Private, Review of Financial Studies (2014) 27 (1):256-300. LUBRAFIN paper (Luso-Brazilian co-authorship).
- Pedro Saffi, Melissa Prado and Jason Sturges, Ownership Structure, Limits to Arbitrage and Stock Returns: Evidence from Equity Lending Markets, Review of Financial Studies (2016) 29 (12):3211-3244. LUBRAFIN paper (Luso-Brazilian co-authorship).
Antonio Gledson de Carvalho, Joao Amaro de Matos and Douglas Bezerra, Determinants of Price Stabilization in Initial Public Offerings, International Journal of Banking Accounting and Finance (2019) forthcoming. LUBRAFIN paper (Luso-Brazilian co-authorship).
- Murillo Campello and Erasmo Giambona, Real Assets and Capital Structure, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Volume 48, issue 5, October 2013, pp. 1333-1370
- Ricardo Pereira Câmara Leal, V.S. Almeida, A Joint Experimental Analysis of Investor Behavior in IPO Pricing Methods, RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, (2015), 55, 14-25.
- João Amaro de Matos and João Mergulhão, Debt, Information asymmetry and bankers on board, The Journal of Network Theory in Finance, forthcoming (2018). LUBRAFIN paper (Luso-Brazilian co-authorship).
Nuno Silva and João Amaro de Matos, Consuming Durable Goods when Stock Markets Jump: A Strategic Asset Allocation Approach, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Volume 42, May 2014, Pages 86–104.
- Jose Faias and Miguel A. Ferreira, Does Institutional Ownership Matter for International Stock Return Comovement?, Journal of International Money and Finance, 78 (2017), 64-83.
- Heitor Almeida, C. S. Kim, and H. B. Kim, Internal Capital Markets in Business Groups: Evidence from the Asian Financial Crisis, Journal of Finance, 70 (6) (2015), 1563-1617.
- Melissa Prado, Future Lending Income and Security Value, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, (2015), 50 (4), 869-902(4), 869-902.
- Claudia Custodio and Daniel Metzeger, Financial Expert CEOs: CEO's Working Experience and Firm's Financial Policies, Journal of Financial Economics, (2014), 114 (1), 125-154.
- Pedro Barroso and Pedro Santa Clara, Moment has it Moments, Journal of Financial Economics, (2015), 116 (1), 111-120.
- Alp Simsek, Speculation and Risk Sharing with New Financial Assets, Quarterly Journal of Economics, (2013), 128 (3), 1365-1396.
- Bruno Giovannetti, Fernando Chague, Rodrigo de Losso, and Alan de Genaro, Short-Sellers: Informed but Restricted, Journal of International Money and Finance, (2014), 47, 56-70.
- Felipe Iachan and Plamen Nenov, Information quality and crisis in regime-change games, Journal of Economic Theory, (2015), 158 (B), 739-768.
- Melissa Prado, Miguel Ferreira, and Richard B. Evans, Fund Performance and Equity Lending: Why Lend What You Can Sell?, Review of Finance, forthcoming.
2014 Pinhao – Vale do Douro
- Heitor Almeida, Igor Cunha, Miguel Ferreira and Felipe Restrepo, The Real Effects of Credit Ratings: the sovereign Ceiling Chanel, Journal of Finance, forthcoming. LUBRAFIN paper (Luso-Brazilian co-authorship).
- Pedro Saffi, Scott Richardson and Kari Sigurdsson, Deleveraging Risk, Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis, forthcoming.
- Geraldo Cerqueiro, Deepak Hedge, Maria Fabiana Penas and Robert C. Seamans, Debtor Rights, Credit Supply, and Innovation, Management Science, forthcoming.
2015 Óbidos - Praia D'El Rey
- Rui Silva, Gregor Matvos and Amit Seru, Financial Market Frictions and Diversification, Journal of Financial Economics, forthcoming.
- Murillo Campello and Mauricio Larrain, Enlarging the Contracting Space: Collateral Menus, Access to Credit, and Economic Activity, Review of Financial Studies, (2016), 29(2), 349-383.
- Miguel Ferreira, Igor Cunha and Manuel Adelino, The Economic Effects of Public Financing: Evidence from Municipal Bond Ratins Calibration, Review of Financial Studies, forthcoming. LUBRAFIN paper (Luso-Brazilian co-authorship).
2016 Ouro Preto
- Fernando Chague, Rodrigo De Losso, Alan De Genaro and Bruno Giovannetti, Well-connected short sellers pay lower loan fees: A market-wide analysis, Journal of Financial Economics (2017), 23(3), 646-670.
- Murillo Campello, J. Gao, J. Qiu, and Y. Zhang, Bankruptcy and The Cost of Organized Labor: Evidence from Union Elections, forthcoming, Review of Financial Studies.
- Heitor Almeida, Kristine W. Hankins and Ryan Williams, Risk Management with Supply Contracts, Review of Financial Studies (2017), 30(12), 4179-4215.
2017 Furnas - Azores
- Miguel Ferreira, Pedro Matos and Pedro Pires, Asset Management within Commercial Banking Groups International Evidence, Journal of Finance, forthcoming.